At Argyle Family Dentistry, we want to do everything to ensure your dental health is the best. This includes emphasizing the importance of staying up-to-date with diagnosed treatment.
So why is keeping up with treatment so important?
1. You will be more comfortable! Whether you require restorative treatment or are looking for cosmetic treatment, getting it done will relieve pain and/or make you more comfortable with your smile. Nothing beats that!
2. Current dental issues will grow more severe if they go untreated. One of the main reasons patients develop severe oral health problems is that they do not follow up with their dentist’s recommended treatment. Not following through with diagnosed treatment will result in even more in-depth treatment.
3. You will save time and money spent in the long run. If you put off your diagnosed treatment, you’ll likely pay more later. Dental treatment can become more expensive when delayed. You will thank you for scheduling!
Our dentists are proud to offer a wide range of treatments at Argyle Family Dentistry and always make sure they do what is best for each patient. Treatment looks different depending on the patient’s smile goals and the urgency of addressing dental issues. So what does Argyle Family Dentistry offer treatment-wise?
Here are a few of our treatment options:
- Crowns – If you want to prevent a weak, broken, or cracked tooth from breaking further, a crown is the best option! It will protect your tooth while giving it a natural look.
- Wisdom teeth removal – Most people need to have their wisdom teeth removed. Generally, wisdom teeth do not have enough room to grow naturally without shifting your other adult teeth and causing issues with the alignment of your smile. Luckily, we can easily remove them and aid you in recovery.
- Extractions – A chronic toothache or infection in a tooth may require an extraction. This will improve the overall health of your mouth and keep the problem from worsening.
- Fillings & root canals – Cavities and infections can be easily treated with our filling and root canal options! They both provide simple ways to restore and maintain your natural set of teeth.
- Implants – If you have had one or multiple teeth extractions, dental implants are an excellent option for replacing these missing teeth.
These are only some of the various treatments offered here at Argyle Family Dentistry! Remember, it is best to get your treatment taken care of as soon as possible to prevent further dental issues. If you need to schedule your treatment or have any questions for our staff, call us at (940) 464-3500.
If you’d like to learn more about the main goal of Dental Routine Procedures, check out this blog.