Welcome to Argyle Family Dentistry. We offer complete dental services to patients in Argyle, TX. Preventative treatments keep patients in good oral health, regardless of their age group.
Our restorative treatments can completely renew the function of patients’ smiles. If patients are in good oral health but want brighter, straighter smiles, we recommend our cosmetic treatments.
Dental Services in Argyle, TX
Quality dental care can preserve, renew, and makeover the smile. Our complete dental services include the following:
We all realize that having a healthy, bright, beautiful smile enhances our appearance and allows us to smile confidently. Thanks to the advances in modern cosmetic dentistry, we can improve our teeth and smiles with quick, painless, and surprisingly affordable treatments.
- Invisalign: Invisalign can help with problems like crowded teeth, overbite, underbite, and gap teeth.
- Veneers: These porcelain shells are tooth-shaped to fit comfortably. They are very durable and do not stain easily.
- Teeth Whitening: Professional teeth whitening assists in changing the pigment of your enamel in a non-invasive dental treatment.
Our general dental treatments are cooperative efforts by the patient, dentist, and dental staff to preserve the natural dentition and support structures by preventing the onset, progress, and recurrence of dental diseases and conditions.
- Root Canal: Maintain your natural set of teeth when infection or inflammation has occurred with root canal therapy.
- Fillings: Dental fillings made of silver, ceramic, or gold are a safe service that has been practiced in dentistry for over 100 years.
- Family Dentistry: We are a family-friendly office that can care for your whole family.
- Exams and Cleanings: A comprehensive dental exam is essential to boost overall health and will be performed by your dentist at your initial dental visit.
- X-rays: Dental radiographs are essential, preventative diagnostic tools that provide valuable information not visible during a regular dental exam.
- Home Care: Your home care and daily routines are essential in achieving a beautiful, healthy, winning smile that lasts a lifetime. Brushing and flossing can enhance the mouth’s health, make the smile sparkle, clean away bacteria, and prevent serious diseases.
Our restorative dentistry services restore a tooth’s structure and aesthetics to optimal health and shape.
If your smile has a cavity, severe tooth decay, a missing tooth, or you have experienced a traumatic accident, our restorative dental services are the solution for you.
- Dental Implants: Implants are durable restorations that replace one or more lost permanent teeth.
- Crowns: Prevent your weak, broken, or cracked teeth from breaking further. Using crowns or caps will help to restore your smile.
- Dentures: Dentures help retain the muscle tone of your neck and jawline by supporting your facial structure.
- Bridges: Don’t let the gap in your teeth keep you from smiling. Bridges assist in filling a gap of one to two teeth in your smile.
- Periodontal Disease Treatment: We offer deep cleanings to help reverse gingivitis and keep gum disease in check.
Treating Dental Emergencies
A dental emergency often occurs at the most inopportune time. Argyle Family Dentistry provides emergency dental care and will see you the same day if necessary. From sudden tooth pain to a knocked out tooth, treating your dental emergency or trauma promptly is important to avoid bigger problems. Contact our office right away for advice on managing your specific emergency and to scheduel any necessary appointments.
Contact Us Today
Receive comprehensive treatment in our office. Call 940-531-9753 or request a dental appointment on our website.
We proudly serve patients from Justin, Ponder, Krum, Denton, Corinth, Highland Village, Flower Mound, Lewisville, Roanoke, Southlake, Keller, Haslet, The Colony, Newark, Rhome, Boyd, and Cross Roads.